Monday, November 13, 2017

The weekend

It was sure nice to have a long weekend.  Keith was out of town until Friday.  He was among the lucky few thousand that got delayed at the Orlando airport that night due to security concerns.  He finally got home at 3:30 AM!

We pulled a couple bins of clothes down from the attic to check out what we have for cooler weather. Brett and Tyler are set with hand me downs.  Tyler actually has way to many clothes and I need to go through and pick out what we really love and want to keep.

The kids spent a lot of time outside in our beautiful November Arizona weather.  When Tyler took a nap they were excited to be able to play out front with the neighbor kids.  Tyler is a mischievous little escape artist lately so unless Keith or I can go outside with him, he's inside with us.

We went on a little hike near the Superstition Mountains on Saturday afternoon.  And then Keith and I had a date that night.  

Brett is home today not feeling well.  I hope to have him back in shape to go to school tomorrow so he won't miss out on the petting zoo that's coming for the Kindergarteners.  He made sure I'd wash his blue checkered plaid shorts so he can wear them because they look like something a farmer would wear.  Or so I'm told.

Plans are underway for Thanksgiving dinner here at our house with my family.  Last year's set up here with Keith's family was such a success we figured we'd go for it again, but this year I'm cooking the turkey.  My mom's going to come over to help me though because I've had really bad luck with those things!  Everyone says they're so easy, but I guess I'm the exception.



This girl cracks me up!

0 comments: